Industry 4.0 – New processes in manufacturing and logistics
Prof. Johannes Fottner
Technical University of Munich, Germany
My presentation will have the following content:
Factories in Industry 4.0 – How will future factories look like
- What was the reason and the background for Industry 4.0?
o Quick overview about Industry 1 to 3
o Key-elements of Industry 4.0 and Internet of Things
- What is the meaning of Smart Factories?
- Modular factories in Automotive – what are the technologies behind?
- Flow-shop vs. Job-shop
- Self–optimizing structures
Smart Factories – Requirements for Automation in Logistics 4.0
- How will production / Manufacturing look like in I4.0 and what will that mean for logistics 4.0?
- Control architecture in I4.0
- Self-X-systems – Auto-configuration
- Agent based decentralized controls
- Hybrid control architecture – between central and decentral
- Coordination in Systems of Systems
- Automated material flow systems in Industry 4.0 – Flexible and sustainable
- Material flow systems adaptable and flexible from Engineering Phase to Operation Phase
Dark Factories or Smart Factories –
Smart Logistics and Outlook
- Will humans be completely substituted by automated systems in I4.0?
- What could be the role of humans & machines in innovative production systems?
- Dark factories or Smart factories – what is the difference?
- How could humans be an integrated part of a digitized world?
- How innovative technologies will make humans most productive
- Outlook and Vision: What comes beyond?
上一条：Advanced methods in integrated design, construction,……
下一条：EXPERIMENTAL AND THEORETICAL RESEARCH WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF TRIBO-FATIGUE
地址：中国·辽宁省大连市甘井子区凌工路2号 电话：0411-84707652 邮编：116024版权所有：大连理工大学运载工程与力学学部 技术支持：集群智慧 [管理员登入]